For more than 400 years, the Villa has dominated the valley as far as the eye can see between the town of Loro Piceno and Monte Conero. Its grounds, interspersed with trees which are centuries-old, used to welcome the high society of the time at the opening of the summer hunting season. Today, after a careful and detailed renovation lasting 5 years, this same villa and park brings ancient splendour back to life with a completely new and contemporary style, which, along with the swimming pool and spa, makes Villa Anitori the ideal place for a relaxing spa retreat.
Within the majestic seventeenth-century villa – restored with great care and elegance, and retaining many of the original architectural features – 10 exclusive rooms and suites have been revealed from the original spirit of the building. The original glamour of the house still radiates from its ancient walls and combines perfectly with sophisticated, modern details and stylish facilities.
Suite with private terraceSpacious and bright 42-46 square metre suite. Every tiny detail has been taken care of, to offer you a romantic and exclusive stay. The suites look out onto a large private terrace, a space of more than 80 square metres with a furnished roof garden and a sensational view either of the magnificent valley or Loro Piceno castle. The rooms are equipped with both a shower (some with a hydromassage panel, others with a water blade) and a bathtub for maximum comfort. Perfect for up to 4 people, or up to 5 with connecting rooms.
Suite "Il Roccolo"Warm and wonderful, "Il Roccolo" suite (45 square metres) welcomes you with a breathtaking view of the Loro Piceno castle and the gardens of Villa Anitori. Outstanding and unique features retell the story and reveal the original character of the villa. The freestanding oval bathtub in the centre of the room is a luxurious treat, along with the extra-large shower with water blade.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request, to accommodate up to 5 people.
All room rates include a full breakfast of sweet and savoury dishes, wi-fi and daily access to the spa (overnight stay necessary).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spacious and private outdoor parking available for free
- Spa centre with whirlpool, sauna, turkish bath, sensation shower (one spa access per overnight stay included in the room rate)
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers and panoramic views of Loro Piceno castle (available in the warm season from May to September)
- Lounge areas with sofas and fireplace
- Panoramic terrace with roof garden, furnished with loungers and armchairs
- The villa is also surrounded by a park of ancient trees where you can either go jogging or enjoy the peace of nature with a relaxing walk
- Buffet Breakfast, sweet and savoury, is served from 08:00 to 10:00 in the 'Stable Room'. It includes a full Italian breakfast with croissants, homemade sweets, various types of bread, crackers, yogurt, cereals, fresh fruit, tea, coffee, cappuccino, juices and, on request, freshly-pressed fruit juices. There is also a good selection of savoury dishes such as ham, salami, tarts and cheeses. On request, products are also available for coeliac or gluten-intolerant visitors.
- Bar. Every evening from 18:00 to 20:00 our bartender is available for guests who would like to enjoy a drink or an aperitif while taking in the panoramic view. During the warm season, comfortable sofas and armchairs are available for you to sit outside.
- Our à-la-carte restaurant offers gourmet cuisine featuring local meats and fish.
- Room service is available on request during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours.
- Check-in is available from 14:00 to 20:00
- Check-out by 10:00
- Shuttle Service (with surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Daily cleaning service
- Laundry service (with surcharge)
- The main part of the villa is fully accessible for wheelchairs
- Animals are not permitted
The surroundings of Macerata compose a land rich in secret places, unspoilt by tourism; a land that welcomes everyone with genuine friendliness to discover unexpected beauties, not as tourists but as guests. And each season offers something different.