An historic villa surrounded by ancient trees
For more than 400 years, the Villa has dominated the valley as far as the eye can see between the town of Loro Piceno and Monte Conero
Its grounds, interspersed with trees which are centuries-old, used to welcome the high society of the time at the opening of the summer hunting season. Today, after a careful and detailed renovation, this same villa and park bring ancient splendour back to life with a completely new and contemporary style, which, along with the swimming pool and spa, makes Villa Anitori the ideal place for a relaxing retreat.
- Only ten rooms and suites for an individual experience with un-pretending atmosphere.
- Historical private green park all around the Villa, with corners and breathtaking views, fragrant gardens and paths among tall centuries-old trees, where you can immerse yourself in harmony in nature.
- Outdoor Swimming-Pool equipped with water jets and hydromassage corner, sun-loungers, parasols and (from 4pm) pool bar service. Available all year round, best from may to september (non-heated). The pool is surrounded by the greenery of the private park and features a nice view over Loro Piceno Castle. The depth ranges from 1.20 to 1.60 m.
- Light Lunch service by the pool (July and August, 12:30 to 14:30)
- Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and in most public areas including swimming-pool; free of charge for our guests with password authentication.
- Free private Parking (outdoor, unguarded)
- SPA with panoramic view, featuring an indoor/outdoor hot tub with whirlpool and waterfall, sauna, steam-room, emotional shower, small relax lounge with complimentary teas and herbal drinks. Wide choice of massage and spa treatments available upon appointment.
- Panoramic Terrace surrounded by a roof-top garden.
- Buffet Breakfast with sweet and savory delicatessen served evreyday between 8:00 and 10:00 AM. Our buffet features a choice of italian breakfast with freshly-baked croissants, sweets, cakes, pies, several types of bread, toasts, selection of yogurt, seeds, cereals and fresh fruits. Complimentary hot bevereages such as tea, coffee, espresso and cappuccino are made to order by our friendly staff as well as minute-made juices. You will also find a selection of savory items, like local ham, cheese and savory pies. Gluten-free products are made available upon request to all our guests with special dietary needs with our compliments.
- A-la-carte Restaurant offering traditional dishes as well as fusion cuisine. We serve both fish and meat under the vaulted ceiling of our ancient winery hall. Open for dinner every day all year round; also open for lunch Saturday and Sunday.
- Concierge our staff will be glad to suggest places of interest or make reservations for you.
- Check-in available between 14:00 and 20:30
- Check-out between 8:00 and 10:00 AM
- Shuttle service (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Daily room cleaning.
- Main building accessible to wheel-chair
- Pets are not allowed within the building nor on the villa premises. We do love our furry buddies, but room fittings are not compatible with their presence
In some dates, particularly during summer, Villa Anitori may be hosting private weddings and events. During these occasions, some of the facilities, such as the outdoor pool or the restaurant, may not be fully accessible to our guests.
For more information about particular dates or bookings, please contact us on (+39) 0733.509828 or by email at email@example.com
Within the majestic seventeenth-century villa – restored with great care and elegance, and retaining many of its original architectural features – 10 exclusive rooms and suites have been revealed from the original spirit of the building. The original glamour of the house still radiates from its ancient walls and combines perfectly with sophisticated, modern details and stylish facilities.
Treasures yet to be discovered
This beautiful part of Le Marche identified as the province of Macerata is a land rich in hidden treasures, still unspoilt by mass tourism. Locals are very welcoming and genuinely happy to share with visitors the incredible heritage that these places keep. Every season will show its own different shades.
Dedicato al relax e alla buona cucina
È il secondo anno che trascorro una settimana in questo relais. Se siete alla ricerca di relax, privacy e siete dei buongustai è il posto che fa per voi. Staff molto professionale, preparato, educato e sempre a disposizione, location incantevole nelle colline marchigiane che…